英國行前需知 Part 6

16. 好用網站

駐台辦事處電話地址

1. 英國旅遊局 http://www.visitbritain.hk/zh/

2. 駐英國台北代表處 http://www.roc-taiwan.org/uk/mp.asp?mp=131

地址:50 Grosvenor Gardens , London SW1W 0EB

電話:002-44-2078812650

 

17.簡易會話

1. 請問大名?

May I have your name, please?

2. 很高興認識你。

Nice to meet you.

3. 你從哪裡來?(國籍)

Where do you come from?

4. 你的名字如何拼?

How do you spell your name?

5.今天天氣真好。

It’s a nice weather today.

6. 現在溫度幾度?

What’s the temperature?

How’s the weather?

7. 我需要戴外套嗎?

Should I bring my coat/jacket?

8. 很感謝你的好意。

I appreciate your kindness.

9. 我是來遊學的。

I am here for studying.

10. 我將在這裡待一個月。

I’ll be staying here for one month.

11. 晚上可以沐浴嗎?

May I take a shower in the evening?

12. 你們幾點吃晚飯?

What time do you have supper?

13. 如果晚回來,我會打電話。

If I’m late, I’ll call.

14. 有何需要注意?

Do you have any advice for me?

15. 我應該將洗的衣服該放哪裡?

Where should I put my laundry?

16. 我出去一下。

I’m going out for a while.

17. 請把麵包遞給我。

Pass me the bread, please.

18. 我可以再多吃一點嗎?

Can I have some more?

19. 謝謝!我飽了。

Thank you, I'm full.

20. 我交了很多朋友。

I’ve made lots of friends.

21. 圖書館在哪裡?

Excuse me, where is the library?

22. 我要外帶。

I would like to take away.

23. 請給我一杯中杯的果汁。

Regular juice, please.

24. 請給我看一下電視節目表。

Please show me the TV guide.

25. 這節目也在台灣播出。

This program is also shown on TV in Taiwan.

26. 你們這裡可以使用VISA卡嗎?

Do you accept VISA card?

27. 我想打國際電話到台灣。電話號碼是台北2751 3614

I’d like to make an overseas call to Taiwan . The number is  +886 2 2751 3614.

28. 請先說國際冠碼和國碼。

Please give me the international code and the country code first.

29. 對不起,我迷路了。

Excuse me, I’m lost.

30. 麻煩給我一張公車路線圖和時刻表。

Can I have a bus route map and timetable, please?

31. 我是學生,有優惠嗎?

I am a student, is there a discount?

32. 請問哪個月臺是往南的?

Where is the platform for trains going south?

33. 你知道警察局在哪裡嗎?

Do you know where the police station is?

34. 請問你可以幫我在地圖上圈出餐廳的位置嗎?

Would you mind marking the restaurant on this map for me?

35. 我想看病。

I’d like to see a doctor.

36. 我覺得冷,並且頭會痛。

I have chills and a headache.

37. 我得了什麼病?

What’s wrong with me?

38. 附近有很多中國人住嗎?

Are there many Asians living in this area?

39. 我沒有胃口吃東西。

I have no appetite and feel nauseas.

40. 我有點咳嗽。

I have a little cough.

41. 我的胃有點痛。

I have a pain in my stomach.

42. 你主修什麼?

What are your majors?

43. 可以告訴我如何用浴室的東西嗎?

Could you show me how to use the bathroom facilities?

44. 我想把100元換成四張20元及二張10元。

I’d like to break this one hundred-dollar bill into four 20 dollars bills and two 10 dollars bills.

45. 請問這個可以退稅嗎?

Can I get a tax refund for this?

46. 請問怎麼樣可以聯絡到臺北駐外代表處?

How can I get in touch with the Taipei Representative Office here?

47. 我要把這些旅行支票換成現金。

I would like to cash some traveler’s checks.

48. 我要寄這個包裏去臺灣。

I would like to send this parcel to Taiwan .

49. 我想要開戶頭。(一般活儲帳戶)

I would like to open a saving account.





  

50. 我想確定(取消/ 更改)7/30到台北的機票。 I’d like to confirm(cancel / change) my reservation to Taipei on July 30.

創作者介紹
創作者 達仁留學 的頭像
達仁留學

達仁留遊學 - 專業留遊學代辦

達仁留學 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()